Posted On: Thursday, August 24, 2017
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala invites Application for the Posts of 111 Act Apprentices for training under the Apprenticeship Act.1961. Eligible candidates can apply from 24 August, 2017 to 21 September, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 111
1. Post Name : Act Apprentices
No. of Vacancy : 111 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5700/- (Per Month).
1. Carpenter : 07 Posts
2. Electrician : 14 Posts
3. Fitter : 25 Posts
4. Machinist : 08 Posts
5. Painter : 07 Posts
6. Welder : 27 Posts
7. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 04 Posts
8. Electronic Mechanic : 02 Posts
9. AC& Ref. Mechanic : 07 Posts.
1. Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years As on 21.09.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in and send Bank Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order to the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala - 144602 on or before 21.09.2017.
2. Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- through Bank Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order payable in favour of FA& CAO / RCF / Kapurthala. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
3. RCF Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Last date of application
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form