Posted On: Monday, August 28, 2017
SSC Eastern Region invites application for the Posts of 97 Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply from 28 August, 2017 to 24 September, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 97
1. Post Name : Junior Conservation Assistant
No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 19900-63200/-
2. Post Name : Laboratory Assistant
No. of Vacancy : 62 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
1. Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 24.09.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Junior Conservation Assistant : Minimum 10th pass from a recognised Board.
2. Laboratory Assistant : Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24.09.2017. candidate may also send Hard copy of Online application and attach self - attested copies of Certificates / documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste / Category [SC / ST / OBC / PH (PWD) send to The Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor 234 / 4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata - 700020 within ten days from the closing date.
2. Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net - Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex - Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
3. SSCER Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Last date of application
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form