Posted On: Monday, August 28, 2017
SSC Karnataka - Kerala Region invites application for the Posts of 42 Data Entry Operator, Junior Conservation Assistant & Various Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply from 28 August, 2017 to 24 September, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 42
1. Post Name : Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
2. Post Name : Junior Conservation Assistant
No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.19900-63200/-
1. Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years As on 24.09.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Data Entry Operator : Bachelors Degree in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Computer Science of a recognised University or equivalent and Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
2. Junior Conservation Assistant : Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 24.09.2017. candidate may also send Hard copy of Online application and attach self - attested copies of Certificates / documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste / Category [SC / ST / OBC / PH (PWD) send to The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region, 1 st Floor E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore within ten days from the closing date.
2. Application Fee for SSCKKR : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net - Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex - Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
3. Selection Process : Selection will be based on n Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions & Interview.
Last date of application
Sunday, September 24, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form