Posted On: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (HPSCB) invites application for the Posts of 10 Junior Clerk on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply from 06 September, 2017 to 05 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 10
1. Post Name : Junior Clerk
No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 3200/-
1. Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2017).
2. Age Relaxation : For SC / ST Candidates 05 years.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Matric with 50% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university ( 5% relaxation to SC / ST / IRDP / Antodaya candidates).
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, application fee & envelope containing application form should be scribed with, Application for the post of Jr. Clerk against reserved quota of trained Secretaries of PACS send to General Manager, The HP State Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office, The Mall Shimla - 171001 on or before 05.10.2017.
2. Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General / OBC / Ex - Servicemen / WFF / PH category have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.500/- for SC / ST / IRDP / Antodya candidates through Demand Draft Drawn in favour of HP State Cooperative Bank payable at Shimla.
3. HPSCB Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test.
Last date of application
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form