Posted On: Saturday, September 9, 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the Posts of 07 Junior Scientific Officer & Assistant Adviser. Eligible candidates can apply from 09 September, 2017 to 28 September, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 07
1. Post Name : Junior Scientific Officer
No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
2. Post Name : Assistant Adviser
No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
1. Maximum age limit is 30 years For Junior Scientific Officer & 40 years For Assistant Adviser.
2. Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC / ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Junior Scientific Officer : M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized university or institute Or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized university or institute Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute or Masters Degree in Physics / Biophysics / Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Assistant Adviser : Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with Post Graduate degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.09.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
2. Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card. SC / ST / PH / Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
3. UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Last date of application
Thursday, September 28, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form