Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
East Central Railway Invites Invites applications for the Posts of 21 Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can apply from 13 September, 2017 to 09 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 21
1. Post Name : Sports Quota
No. of Vacancy : 21 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 25500/29200/- (For Level 4/5) & Rs. 19900/21700/- (for Level 2/3)
Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/2800/- (For Level 4/5) & Rs. 1900/2000/- (For Level 4/5).
1. Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2018).
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. 12th Pass or equivalent or higher education from recognized Board or Graduation or equivalent.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, One passport size photographs send to the General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, E.C. Railway, Head Quarter Office, Hajipur Distt - Vaishali. Bihar, PIN - 844101 on or before 09.10.2017.
2. Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 250/- (for OBC Candidates) through crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Femal / Ex - Servicemen are exempted from the payment of fee.
3. East Central Railway Selection Process : Selection will be based on performance in trail, evaluation of Sports achievement, educational, Medical Examination.
Last date of application
Monday, October 9, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form