Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the Posts of 02 Senior Engineer on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply from 13 September, 2017 to 20 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 02
1. Post Name : Senior Engineer
No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 29100-54500/-
1. Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 20.10.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University, along with pass in one year Graduate Marine Engineering course (pre - sea training) conducted by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India or Degree in Naval Architecture Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com form 13.09.2017 to 20.10.2017 & Send the printout along with self - attested copies of all certificates / documents in proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc & Application for the post of & Registration No. send to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi - 682015 on or before 30.10.2017.
2. Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking. Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. Cochin Shipyard Selection Process : Selection will be based on Practical test.
Last date of application
Friday, October 20, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form