Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the Posts of 200 Junior Executive. Eligible candidates can apply from 18 September, 2017 to 17 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 200
1. Post Name : Junior Executive
No. of Vacancy : 200 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
1. Maximum age is 27 years For Unreserved Candidate, 30 years for OBC candidate & 32 years for SC / ST Candidate as on 30.09.2017.
2. Age Relaxation : For SC / ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Full time regular Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil / Electrical / Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
2. Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only. SC / ST candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
3. AAI Selection Process : Selection will be made on through GATE - 2016.
Last date of application
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form