Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites Application for the Post of Officer (Engineer) through GATE 2018. Eligible candidates can apply from 12 January, 2018 to 12 February, 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
1. Post Name : Officer (Engineer)
No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
1. Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01.06.2018.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology in various discipline from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidates may apply Online through HPCL website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 12.01.2018 to 12.02.2018 till 23.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
2. Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General / OBC have to pay Rs. 275/- through SBI challan or Online Payment through Debit / Credit card. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
3. HPCL Selection Process : Selection will be based on GATE 2018 Score.
Last date of application
Monday, February 12, 2018
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form