Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the Posts of 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests. Eligible candidates can apply from 12 September, 2017 to 09 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 14
1. Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forests
No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs.5400/
1. Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years for Other & 21 to 35 for SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. A Bachelors Degree in relevant Discipline.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 12.09.2017 to 09.10.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
2. Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One - Time Registration & For Preliminary Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & for Main Written Examination Fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank.
3. TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Last date of application
Monday, October 9, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form