Posted On: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites applications for the Post of Resident Medical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply from 13 September, 2017 to 10 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Post - 01
1. Post Name : Resident Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 53000/- (Per month).
1. Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 10.10.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) and all the required certificates in original and with a set of self-attested copies at the time of Interview.
2. Venue of Interview : Room No. 7, TRU-NBRC, Civil Hospital, Gurgaon.
3. Application Fee : There is no application fee.
4. NBRC Selection Process : Selection will be made on interview.
Last date of application
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form