Posted On: Thursday, September 14, 2017
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites application for the post of 74 Inspector of Supplies on contract basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department. Eligible candidates can apply from 18 September, 2017 to 17 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 74
1. Post Name : Inspector of Supplies
No. of Vacancy : 74 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
1. Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Candidates Must have passed Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University of Odisha/India.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
2. Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit / debit / Net Banking or Challan. SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities candidates exempted for fee.
3. OSSSC Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Computer Test.
Last date of application
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form