Posted On: Thursday, September 14, 2017
District & Sessions Judge, Hooghly Invites applications for the Posts of 75 Lower Division Clerk, Peon & Various Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply from 14 September, 2017 to 10 October, 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
No. of Posts
Total Posts - 75
1. Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5400-25200/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 2600/-
2. Post Name : Peon
No. of Vacancy : 35 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 4900-16200/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 1700/-
1. Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years (as o 01.01.2017).
2. Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC / ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Acamedic Qualification Requirements
1. Lower Division Clerk : 12th pass or equivalent examination from any recognised Board and at least a certificate in any Computer Training from recognised Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
2. Peon : 8th pass Certificate from any recognised school or Madrasa or any other recognised equivalent Institution.
How to Apply?
1. Interested candidates may apply Online through the website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in & www.hooghlygov.in on or before 10.10.2017.
2. Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for SC / ST / PWD Categories and Rs. 250/- for All other categories (for Process Server & Peon) & Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PWD Categories and Rs. 300/- for All other categories (for English Stenographer, Lowe Division Clerk & English Typist Copyist) through used to Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking or Challan.
3. e - Courts Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test, Typing test.
Last date of application
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Official Advertisement Link
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Application Form